[linux-audio-user] Mix Minus with AM-Pitchshift; a study in Linux Audio usability

Steve D groups at xscd.com
Thu Jul 28 13:54:42 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 03:21:17AM -0700, R Parker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've begun working alot more with LADSPA plugins and
> have found it very easy to achieve satisfying results.
> www.iaxs.net/~rparker/legaladvice.ogg
--- ---

That's hilarious! ;-) --and very effective as a demo of the specified
LADSPA plugins (Barry's Satan Maximizer and Steve Harris's AM-Pitchshift)!

You sure have a lot of guts to call that poor girl and jerk her around
like that. I'm wondering how you managed to "keep a straight voice"
through all of that.

Unbelievable-- Sounds like one of those prank calls made to unsuspecting
victims by morning radio hosts-- ;-) <shaking head>
-sd