[linux-audio-user] [LAM] Music Made with Linux

Greg Wilder greg at gregwilder.com
Thu Jul 28 14:03:35 EDT 2005

Thanks.

Try Googling around for csound tutorials - there are many many great ones.  I'll send along links to my favorites when I get home next week.

Also, my web site (www.gregwilder.com) has a nice collection of csound oriented scripts, templates, and shell environment aliases created by Allan Schindler.  These may help you get started by making complex tasks a bit easier.  In particular, the templates are wonderful models for building your own orcs and scos.

A word of caution - I haven't updated the downloadable tarball in almost 8 months.  (It was originally designed for my students so they could install it over a clean FC1 and contains automated kernel updates etc - don't use it unless you know what you're doing!)

I've recently built a new package which contains lots of usability improvements, dozens of my own scripts, and it's now distro independent.  Give me a week and i'll post the new version.

Greg