[linux-audio-user] Re: [LAM] A piece with singing...

James Stone jmstone at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 29 03:48:26 EDT 2005

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:07:01 -0600, Steve D wrote:

> James, could you upload just the track that has your singing, and
> optionally any click track or rough "throw-away" track you might have
> recorded to listen to as you added new parts, to help keep all the parts
> in sync?
>
> I would enjoy working on this piece. I like it.
>
> Steve D
> New Mexico US

Hey thanks for your comments..

The vocals (completely flat without compression or reverb) are at:

http://www.jmstone.dsl.pipex.com/vocal_mixdown.flac

It was pretty rough (just two takes) so I would prefer to re-record the
vocals at some point, but I suppose it does give it a certain rawness...

James