[linux-audio-user] problem with virmidi and Demudi

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 08:12:46 EDT 2005

tim hall wrote:

>Last Thursday 28 July 2005 14:42, Dave Phillips was like:
>

>>  If anyone else on the list is using the latest Demudi please try
>>

>No. I get 'No such device'
>I think this deserves a new ticket on http://demudi.agnula.org

Done.

The lack of the virmidi totally screws the pooch for my laptop Demudi
system. Latency on my Midisport 2x2 is horrible, so using the external
keyboard is out. The laptop is only  PII 366, not really powerful enough
for audio, but good enough for a MIDI composition system. Good enough if
I have the virmidi module, that is. :(

Best,

dp