[linux-audio-user] Re: [LAM] A piece with singing...

Steve D groups at xscd.com
Fri Jul 29 11:50:58 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 08:48:26AM +0100, James Stone wrote:
> The vocals (completely flat without compression or reverb) are at:
> http://www.jmstone.dsl.pipex.com/vocal_mixdown.flac
> [...]
> James

Wow--I'm going to start using flac! Your vocal track, at 50MB
decompressed, was only 7.8MB flac-encoded!

Thank you for the track James. I will enjoy working on the piece. Best
wishes,

Steve D
It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with
the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the
majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not,
believed by a majority of the people. -Giordano Bruno