[linux-audio-user] Re: [LAM] A piece with singing...

Steve D groups at xscd.com
Sat Jul 30 02:44:33 EDT 2005

Well, here's what I've done so far with James Stone's nice song. It's a
rough draft because I have a week-to-ten-day trip tomorrow, it's after
midnight (US Mountain Time, -7 UTC), and I have to get some sleep. I
can't do any more until I get back home.

The collaborative version is here:

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/james-stone_steve-doonan_shining-sun.ogg

If anyone (who cares to hear it at all) wants to compare this with
James's original version, it's here:

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/james-stone_shining-sun.ogg

--and also at James's site (consult LAU archive of this thread).

Thank you James for letting me "have at it" with your song. I hope I didn't
wreck it. I just had fun with the process. ;-)

Best wishes,

Steve D