[linux-audio-user] FUP: daily-use mixer for jack

Leonard "paniq" Ritter paniq at paniq.org
Sat Jul 30 20:43:16 EDT 2005

On Sunday 31 July 2005 02:34, Leonard "paniq" Ritter wrote:
> > "main outs"? what are they? my RME interface has 26 outputs. a delta
> > 1010 has 12. what are "the main outs" ?
>
> exactly these 26/12 outputs are the main outs. the same thing could btw be
> done with the main ins as well.

paul, i actually wanted you to just tell me that it could be done this way.

we discussed this on #lad excessively, and i agree that i have an odd case
which might not require support from the jack engine, as there are usually
923923409 other ways of controlling volume in linux.

i think i'll ask the jackmix author for support.

--
-- leonard "paniq" ritter
-- http://www.paniq.org