[linux-audio-user] Re: My first track made with Linux

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Jul 31 12:37:25 EDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 16:21, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > Does Freeamp configure the V_Amp?
> > like the windoze software I dont use?
>
> Don't know yet (I was away for some hours) but it looked
> like :) .
>
> But (I have only seen it for some seconds before I went away):
>
> * Midi gets exchanged via OSS, not ALSA. This will not work on
> my multiport card :(

    Just out of curiosity, what card are you using?

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744