[linux-audio-user] Re: "Made with Linux" List?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jun 1 17:25:00 EDT 2005

Hallo,
ISh hat gesagt: // ISh wrote:

> And discriminating music on the basis of which platform it was produced,
> like Linux or from OS X of any other OS, actually degrades Music.(also
> is a very technical discrimination)

Well, if you follow this to the end, then the annual Linux Audio
Conference could just as well stop to also present concerts with music
made using Linux.

It's not about a discussion if Linux is better or worse than other
operating systems for music production let alone if music made with
Linux is better or worse. "Made with Linux" would just be there to
show that Linux is usable for music production, which many people
outside our little village here still doubt, and that it is actually
*used* for doing music - which also isn't visible normally.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41