[linux-audio-user] Re: "Made with Linux" List?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Jun 2 08:54:28 EDT 2005

Hi Mark:

  I've had this idea of turning over parts of the soundapps pages to
interested readers. If someone wants to collect the URLs for sites
featuring music made with Linux software, I'll post the lot under the
Linux Music. It would be helpful if the collection were cast in the same
(brief) style I use now. I'll be happy to acknowledge section
organizers/maintainers. If anyone's interested please contact me off-list.

  I look at the growing list of stuff to add to the next edition, and I
say "Oh no, not again..." :-/

Best,

dp