[linux-audio-user] 'Made with Linux' List?

Chris Bannister mockingbird at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jun 3 09:35:48 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 10:39:24PM -0000, Dubphil wrote:
> > There is lad for devel-purposes, now once again we discuss about sending
> > music
> > to other lists, maybe we could encourage to use the corresponding -user
> > lists
> > and not ask user questions here. Of course there are the alsa-lists for
> > all
> > the hardware and driver issues. => No more traffic here. => Shut down this
> > list, no one will miss it!
> >
> > Arnold
>
> I'm with Arnold, more the subjects are diversify more fellows we are so we
> can  get more help from eachothers :)

I just joined this list for info relating to *all* aspects of running
audio on linux. I'm already on a few mailing lists and would prefer not
to subscribe to more lists than necessary. The volume of traffic on this
list is low compared to some others I'm on, so why not broaden the
spectrum of topics on this list?

--
Chris.
======