[linux-audio-user] Midi Usb interface

Stephen Ceresia chungkingmansions at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:02:35 EDT 2005

I'm running a Midisport 2x2 with seq24 on Ubuntu (Pentium II 333
laptop) and the MIDI timing is rock solid!  I could not even achieve
such reliable MIDI timing with the latest driver for the device
running a new version of Cubase on Windows (and a significantly more
powerful computer!).  Highly recommended!