[linux-audio-user] Is a stock 2.6.12 enough?

timg at expressmart.com timg at expressmart.com
Sat Jun 18 10:33:00 EDT 2005

  The day a vanilla kernel is "enough" will be the day that linux audio is
a vital piece of the "real market" I have been waiting for that time to
come for years....
  I have always used audioslack.. that helps with the "patching" fiasco...
but dumping apps on a boxed distro will rule.....
  In general I still find myself gravitating tward nuendo.. I need to stop
that soon ;)

BTW I'm getting married today ;)

--
When asked the definition of "pi":