[linux-audio-user] Re: What parts of Linux audio simply suck ?

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Mon Jun 20 18:16:09 EDT 2005

> He may have been talking about the realtime preemption
> patch by Ingo Molnar...

to be honest, I'm not that experienced kernel patcher. I'm
currently running a 2.6.10 with the RT-LSM-patch and I'm
happy that I managed to install a kernel of my own.

Fernando, you have had a nice summary about kernels at LAC
2005. Are the slides available somewhere? The last time I
visited the LAC page it wasn't available. I'd be glad to have
the document because I remember there has been a nice
overview.

Best regards

    ce