[linux-audio-user] WYSIWYG score typesetting?

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Sat Jun 25 13:17:46 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have not been here for some months...

Was any progress registered on any software for WYSIWYG score typesetting?

I'm starting to think that for tasks that really need WYSIWYG (as opposed to
visual editing of the score "text" but not the layout), a DTP-oriented
approach might be the best thing to do. Perhaps even adding a score module to
Scribus. But before I start thinking of whether to try some coding: perhaos
there is already enough progress in ome project? I'm really not the best
coder out there...

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik