[linux-audio-user] Re: snd sound speed adjustment

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jun 27 06:35:53 EDT 2005

 > There is something different with the system running snd 7.5.
 > When I start snd from command line I get this message:

Your version of Snd was configured to include GL (it's not the default);
I don't know where the "loading..." message comes from.

 > Another odd thing is that if I try to "unite" the R & L waveforms,
 > then the snd display won't repaint the rightmost 40% of the window.
 > The old system doesn't have any repainting problems.

This is a known bug, but I haven't yet tracked it down yet.  Build Snd
without GL, and it will be ok, or click almost anything in the Snd
window, and the graph will clear itself up.  Somewhere in the connection
with GL, expose events are getting dropped, I think.