[linux-audio-user] Linuxtag 2005

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Mon Jun 27 18:17:26 EDT 2005

> > I had the occasion to hold two talks about linux audio
>
> Any recordings?

there has been a video cam in the room, but I was told that it
is "experimental". I do not know if the videos have been
recorded. The only thing I know is that one of the moderators
set the cam to flood the network with hi rez mpeg2 ;-) . I do
not know if this was my talk because there have been several
slots all the days.

But of course there are papers for the talk. Should resp. can
I post them at any central place? alsa.opensrc.org?

Best regards

    ce