[linux-audio-user] Re: What parts of Linux audio simply suck ?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Tue Jun 28 00:39:15 EDT 2005

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 at 18:37 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 01:46, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > > I should make it available, except that it is now obsolete
> > > (again)
> > >
> > > :-)
> >
> > *sigh* ;-) .
> >
> > But anyway there was a nice overview.
>
> I'll see if I can find the time to change whatever is obsolete...
> -- Fernando

It seems to me, every time I go to build a kernel and try to dig this
info up, that the knowledge is somewhat spread out and not easily found.
Wikis are good at collecting this sort of knowledge, I think. If you
need a wiki dust particle to form this raindrop on, try this one:
http://fugal.net:2500/linuxaudio/new/Kernels

That goes for everyone, of course.