[linux-audio-user] Re: Drum notation

Reinhard suamor at web.de
Tue Jun 28 16:05:21 EDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

 > Hi there,
 >
 > Rosegarden is my first notation program, and I like it a lot.
 > But, as a drummer its lack of drum clef is difficult for me.  Is
 > there some other software which I can export to from Rosegarden
 > which will let me print drum sheet music?
 >
 > Thanks....
 >
 > --
 > Kevin

Hmm, NoteEdit supports drum clef(s) and can import Midi and
MusicXML. I don't know if Rosegarden can export to MusicXML
as well (I didn't find anything in this regard in the menus).
NoteEdit support drum notes as well.

The screenshot on the NoteEdit homepage should show you an
examples for a drum line. See http://noteedit.berlios.de

Best regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
Software-Engineer, Developer of User Interfaces
Project: Noteedit - a score editor - http://noteedit.berlios.de