[linux-audio-user] Re: Drum notation

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Tue Jun 28 17:47:39 EDT 2005

On 28 June 2005 at 21:28, Chris Cannam <chris.cannam at ferventsoftware.com> wrote:

> Rosegarden supports drum and other configurable note heads

Oooh, oooh, oooh!  You just got my attention.  ;^)   Can I do this
for an entire "pitch" on the staff all at once?  If so, then it'd
be closer to having something look like a drum chart.  I presume
that the configurable note heads can be printed just fine.

> but it doesn't yet support drum clefs or staffs.

Ya know, I had a look at Lilypond's drum clef stuff.  If Rosegarden
could export drum clef info to Lilypond, then it should be easier
to get a complete drum chart print-out.

Thanks....

--
Kevin