[linux-audio-user] hardware recommendations?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jun 29 18:59:11 EDT 2005

Hallo,

LADers, please ignore this OT mail, it's just for the archives.

Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Oh, and lmsensors doesn't support Abit's "uGuru" chip, because Abit
> doesn't provide specs, but I found openguru, which is a reverse
> engineered system monitor for Abit boards.

Several people already have asked me privatly, where I got this from.
I used this code:

http://hem.bredband.net/b330708/oguru/oguru.tar.gz

but there also is a Gkrellm plugin, which I couldn't make to run,
though.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41