[linux-audio-user] NO line in signal

vector vector180 at aanet.com.au
Tue Mar 1 17:10:14 EST 2005

ok that was it THANKS. Im confused but its working.
are they aware of this bug?
Out of interest i went into alsamixergui and couldnt toggle the
"capture" bar. Everything else seemed to be echoed by all apps, gnome
vol control, alsamixer and alsamixergui.

I would have expected that when you toggle "line in rec" that it should
also "ripple" down through everything ..