[linux-audio-user] Behringer BCA 2000 - has anyone tried it ?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 1 16:13:58 EST 2005

Hallo,
Spencer Russell hat gesagt: // Spencer Russell wrote:

> Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was referring to what Frank said
> earlier about controllers that send MIDI 4 when turned to the
> left and MIDI 12 (or whatever numbers they use) when turned to
> the right.

Just to clear my words up a bit: I used the 4 and 12 as arbitrary
example for value changes: Move the know 4 steps to the right, then
you get a value of "+4", move it 12 steps to the left, then you get a
value of "-12", move 100 left get "-100" and so on.

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38