[linux-audio-user] Behringer BCA 2000 - has anyone tried it ?

Jan Holst Jensen jhje00 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 17:07:53 EST 2005

--- Dave Robillard <drobilla at connect.carleton.ca>
wrote:
> It got a pretty  horrible review in the latest issue
> of Computer Music,
> if that helps (sorry, no link handy).  The BCR and
> BCF are great, but I
> havn't really heard any good things about the BCA.

Seems like we have to wait for that review to go
online (you are referring to
http://www.computermusic.co.uk I presume). Interesting
- my guess is that they are griping about drivers.

Hardware-wise it seems very sensible and sounds OK
from what I've just tried (just got one today).
Driver-wise you seem to be stuck with Behringers
proprietary ones. At least it is not recognized as USB
HID or audio class device under Windows 2000 :-/.

-- Jan