Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 1010 .asoundrc

Spec specialaka at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 07:48:20 EST 2005

> It does not show the correct ammount of inputs and out
> puts in Qjackctl but the first 8 of each do most certainly represent the
> analog I/O's of the 1010LT.

I have the 2496, that shows 12 inputs in Alsa, discovered that 11 and 12 were an input port for the Mix Signal L and R (as combined by mixing in envy24control) 1 & 2 are analog.

The redhat or ccrma install I did seems to have set it up fine.  (I havnt created a virtual card yet out of onboard + 2496 but one of these days.... perhaps....

Not played with spdif I/O yet, but I'm guessing maybe ports 3 & 4 or actually as its a generic driver (all ICE based cards) , probably its 10 & 11.... for my card.