[linux-audio-user] USX2Y rawusb mode

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Sat Mar 5 03:20:32 EST 2005

OK, So as per these several suggestions, I've now tried the US428
with a vanilla 2.6.11, a 2.6.11 with Ingo's preempt patch and
full preemption, nrpacks=4, apm and acpi not compiled in the
kernel, and without my usb ethernet card plugged in. I'm still
getting the "Sequence Error!" messages, then a couple seconds
later qjackctl dissapears.

I still haven't tuned the IRQ stuff, because I'm still getting
the error of:

execvp: No such file or directory
failed to execute pidof "IRQ 8"

when I try to execute chrt -f -p 80 'pidof "IRQ 8"' I'm not sure what do do
about that one, and google and man don't seem to help me much. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
-spencer