[linux-audio-user] USX2Y rawusb mode

Sat Mar 5 14:27:48 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 07:33, Antoine Busch wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 09:40:45 -0500, Spencer Russell
> <Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu> wrote:
> >
> > I can see the IRQ threads in top, so they're there, but it's
> > still giving me the execvp error.
>
> It really looks like you simply don't have the 'pidof' program
> installed. On Debian it's in the sysvinit package, but that may be
> different on RedHat.

Yeah, that is what is probably happening. In Fedora Core 3 it is part of
the SysVinit package and most probably it is installed, it is a very
core package. I would suspect that the path does not include /sbin
(where pidof is located). So try replacing pidof in the script with
/sbin/pidof

-- Fernando