[linux-audio-user] Synthesis Tools: What to use and how to use it?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 7 16:47:12 EST 2005

Hallo,
Michael Wagner hat gesagt: // Michael Wagner wrote:

> Just one more question: How does it look with Jack support in Pd? IIRC I found
> some old posts on mailinglist-archives about patches, but I didn't actually
> find one...

Pd supports OSS, ALSA and Jack out of the box for audio. For midi, Pd
mainstream currently only uses rawmidi devices, but support for ALSA
sequencer is available as a patch in the Sourceforge bugtracker, it
already is in use e.g. in the Debian packages.

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38