[linux-audio-user] Where is crossfade

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 03:29:16 EST 2005

Hi Noah,

Don't sweat it bro, crossfades are working and usable.
I think your efforts will pay.

There's a couple crossfade models; A, short fades at
start of overlap and B, span entire region overlap.
These crossfade interface is in Options, and under the
Layers and Fades tab.

I suspect you will want to use option A.

With A if there's an overlap you would Right mouse
button over the region overlap. This will present you
with a context menu. At the top of the menu will be
something to the affect of "regionname.A ->
regionname.B." The submenu for this has three options;
Unmute, Edit and Full. You will probably want to
"Unmute" and then follow that choice with "Edit."

At this point I think things will be clear enough for
you to understand the options and get what you need.

ron