[linux-audio-user] Synthesis Tools: What to use and how to use it? (Wiki summary???)

MarC marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es
Wed Mar 9 17:47:30 EST 2005

I've merged all this stuff into
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_SynthesisTools

I have copied many of your comments literally.
Please, let me know if you don't like them or want to do some changes.
Otherwise, feel free to edit it.

I did this because I wanted to take notes of your comments and give them
to the others who may be interested.
I hope it can be useful.

En/na MarC ha escrit:

> I think that many interesting things had been said in this thread.
> I've set up a Wiki to post some of this info there. If somebody want
> to help me... you'll be welcome!
>
> http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_SynthesisTools
>
> (need to register with name+email, sorry for the inconvenience)
>
> En/na Dave Phillips ha escrit:
>
>> Frank Barknecht wrote:
>>
>> [re: learning Pd]
>>
>>> After you read the html, go through the documentation patches once.
>>> They are numbered for a reason: follow that order, and don't skip the
>>> "2.control.examples" part just because you want to do audio stuff
>>> immediatly. These examples are very important, too, to get the bigger