[linux-audio-user] MIDI keyboard

Gilles Degottex gilles.degottex at net2000.ch
Tue Mar 15 07:14:34 EST 2005

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 05:36, John Check wrote:
> Have a look at horgand, it's a pretty kick ass hammond emulator.
> It has a leslie, reverb, rhythm section, the whole schmear.

I already tested it ... IMHO far far away from the original sound and sf2
synth sounds. I think the problem is horgand seems generate is own primary
sounds (sounds of the fondamental and the harmonics) and they are too much
perfect :P A mixed solution between horgand and a wavetable for base sounds,
could be a better one, I think.