[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden note-off problem

§t3 step16 at interfree.it
Tue Mar 15 12:21:04 EST 2005

Hi! I'm running Rosegarden for the first time, everything works, it
connects with Jack but I've a problem: it seems to ignore note-off
messages from my Access Indigo 2 (that I'm using as master keyboard
also). Rosegarden must be the problem beacause if I quit it and connect
everything directly with Qjackctl...IT WORKS ! I've checked but no midi
message is filtered by Rosegarden, so...I've no idea. Any advice or
idea?
--