[linux-audio-user] Magnifying LilyPond output by using landscape mode?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Mar 22 12:26:02 EST 2005

It's not exactly what you're asking about, but maybe related.

I'm recalling my experience when I was still low-vision with printed
scores. I was never able to get satisfactory magnification results. The
problem at the time was a matter of scaling, imho. The note heads (and
other elems, like the two bars indicating 16ths) were heavy and large
relative to fairly thin stave lines and note stems. So, if I magnified
enough to see the staves, the notes were heads were preposterously
large. On the other hand, if I made the noteheads comfortable to see, I
could not find the staff nor the note stems.

So, my guess that magnification of score would require a rescaling where
small elems receive more magnification than large, heavy ones.

Not sure if this helps at all.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040