[linux-audio-user] Magnifying LilyPond output by using landscape mode?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Mar 22 15:06:51 EST 2005

Hi, Mario:

Now that I understand better what you're after, I would encourage you to
consider my comments anew. I believe the same scaling problem pertains
for a tactual representation of scored music. If you can scale the
thinner elemements more than the larger and thicker ones, you will stand
a better chance of success, imho. The eye, in other words, is capable of
much finer detail, as well as greater contrast, than the hand.

PS: I agree with you about getting a better understanding of the media
representations used by most musicians. My memories of that definitely
help my understanding of things musical.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040