[linux-audio-user] Jack problem: crackling sound

julien.brule at noos.fr julien.brule at noos.fr
Fri Mar 25 11:43:22 EST 2005

hi, i have the audigy1 and i get the same problem when i the close the ardour
session or with some plugins in ardour or when i use jamin with a little -p
value. i have to restart jack to stop the crakling noise.
it's strange because this crakling noise is just in the playback not in the
record (no crakling noise inside)...
i think that the problem is some xruns but jackd don't say that..
if i shutdown some services like sensord and using a light desktop manager
(wmaker) i doesn't ear any crakling noise....

excuse me for my poor english!!

cheers,
jul