[linux-audio-user] jack -> realtime mastering

ish at sarai.net ish at sarai.net
Fri Mar 25 23:08:09 EST 2005

I feel JAmin will require with multiple tracks a lot of hardware resources
while running and I think it only takes one stereo input(can not check it
up because im re-installing my mach :) But I have used JAmin with ardour
with multiple tracks/final mixdown and  it works pretty well . To play
these things live will require a nice sound card, which can give you
low-latency audio that is very crucial with live audio. LADSPA Pugins are
very good and some audio people will totally  disagree that software can
replace good hardware for live sound, but you can always trust your ears.

boom
<<>ISh