[linux-audio-user] Jamin compressor vs LADSPA SC

Iain Duncan iainduncan at telus.net
Mon Mar 28 16:11:01 EST 2005

It would also make it really easy to hook up real time control options
without worrying about the control code interfering with performance.
For example, programming a midi slaved gui in portmidi and fltk is
surprisingly easy. If it were simple to stick it in a low priority
thread, I could attach my own controls no problem!

Iain