[linux-audio-user] Looking for a light midi sequncer

COCHARD Yves yves.cochard at unifr.ch
Tue Mar 29 07:35:29 EST 2005

Bonjour!

I'm looking for an app like notedit, but I want to use it through jack.
I would be happy that it can use the jack_transport tool (I think of
seq24, but I don't think it's possible to sync it to ardour with jack).
It would be very cool if I could play/edit a midi file (graphically) to
a synth like qsynth or whatever and then connect it to ardour. Apps like
rosegarden are quite too big for me and especially for my old computer!
After googling and googling, I didn't match any app that could do
this... may be someone got an idea?

Yves