[linux-audio-user] Looking for a light midi sequncer

Sean Bolton musound at jps.net
Tue Mar 29 11:40:08 EST 2005

On Mar 29, 2005, at 4:35 AM, COCHARD Yves wrote:
> Apps like rosegarden are quite too big for me and especially for my
> old computer! After googling and googling, I didn't match any app that
> could....

I'm in a similar place -- Muse and Rosegarden are too heavy even
for my middle-aged machine, Seq24 and ttrk are great but are too
loop-based for my needs, most of the other projects I've found have
been abandoned.

What I'd really love to have is something like the "open mode" on
Dr. T's KCS.  I did more creative sequencing with KCS on my
Apple ][+ than I've yet done on linux. :-/

-Sean