[linux-audio-user] meters with resettable infinite peak hold

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 08:39:12 EST 2005

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 12:24:52PM -0500, Jesse Chappell wrote:
>  > meterbridge: falloff is not adjustable.
>
> Feature request, it's about time it got better.

Aint it though :)

There are a ton of improvments that should be made to meterbridge, but i'm
50% of the way thourgh adding OpenGL support for improved quality and
lower CPU load, and its not in a releaseable state :(

If there are any GL hackers out there who like to help I'd be very happy
to hear from you.

- Steve