[linux-audio-user] Re: [Noteedit-devel] Announce: Noteedit 2.8.0 Beta 1

Reinhard suamor at web.de
Wed May 4 14:52:37 EDT 2005

noteedit-devel-admin at berlios.de schrieb:
> I cannot compile it. In noteedit/mainframewidget.cpp around line 320,
> there are some wierdness. I removed the <<<<<<< before and <<<<<<<<
> after lines and it compiled fine. I'd release beta1.1 asasp.

Ups, I just saw that I had a conflict in exactly that file when
I redid a checkout. I have replaced the file and also removed
the .svn directories making the archive about 1MB smaller.

I have uploaded a new beta-1 archive. Sorry for the accident.

Best regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
Software-Engineer, Developer of User Interfaces
Project: Noteedit - a score editor - http://noteedit.berlios.de