[linux-audio-user] 8ins/8outs (analog) plus MIDI Audio card ?

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Mon May 9 16:41:39 EDT 2005

On 9 May 2005 at 10:16, Jan Depner <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:

>     You're supposed to be able to connect the 1010s together.  There was
> a thread on the list a while back about doing that but I don't remember
> what the result was.

One would think you *should* be able to connect them together given
that each unit would have a sync port.  After reading the history on
this in archives and elsewhere it seems that nobody has ever managed
to make this work yet.  Some people doubt if it can be made to work,
but then why have the feature available in hardware?

I'm interested to see someone demonstrate this ability before I buy a
2nd 1010, which I like by the way.

G'luck....

--
Kevin