[linux-audio-user] Re: [ANN] Linux Musicians Wiki

jmstone at dsl.pipex.com jmstone at dsl.pipex.com
Wed May 11 11:44:11 EDT 2005

Esben Stien <b0ef at esben-stien.name> wrote:
> jmstone at dsl.pipex.com writes:
>
>> rewritten it to be RMS friendly
>
> I don't think RMS would consider a site called Linux Musicians
> "friendly";).

I meant the contents, but he may well object to the name.

>> put [..] names to the list of musicians on musicians.opensrc.org
>
> I definitely ain't a part of the open source community and I sure
> ain't neither a linux musician or an open source musician;). I really
> think Free Software Musicians covers it all. Any input?.

Hmm.. that is a very wide definition. The site hosting it _is_
opensrc.org. I will change it on the site though in the interests of
inclusiveness as long as you put your name down on the list! I have
now altered the page on musicians.opensrc.org to make it clear that it
includes musicians using free and/or opensource software, and on
opensrc.org it links to the page as Free Software Musicians.

Everyone happy now?

James