[linux-audio-user] Re: [ANN] Linux Musicians Wiki

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Wed May 11 17:58:29 EDT 2005

Last Wednesday 11 May 2005 16:44, jmstone at dsl.pipex.com was like:
> Hmm.. that is a very wide definition. The site hosting it _is_
> opensrc.org. I will change it on the site though in the interests of
> inclusiveness as long as you put your name down on the list! I have
> now altered the page on musicians.opensrc.org to make it clear that it
> includes musicians using free and/or opensource software, and on
> opensrc.org it links to the page as Free Software Musicians.

James, well done and thanks.

It is important what label we use and no, there isn't a particularly graceful
one, whatever your point of view. I'm actually quite impressed at how short
this thread is. ;)

I like Dave's 'uncommonly creative musicians', although maybe the truth is
closer to dunbetatestin. *sigh* - I _will_ sign up and I faithfully promise
to Actually Make Some Music with all this wonderful Free Software we now have
at our disposal.

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk