[linux-audio-user] An equivalent for Megafont

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Thu May 12 13:38:38 EDT 2005

Hi,

Recalling your previous question I'd guess megafont is a soundfont.  Then
there should be no reason to look for anything else.
Soundfonts are not platform-specific, so it should be possible to load it
under Linux as well.

Try with asfxload as Lee suggested earlier.

/Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/musicsite/