[linux-audio-user] New hardware choice

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu May 12 20:07:13 EDT 2005

aljordan at maine.rr.com wrote:

> [...]
I agree that the most economical course is to buy as fast a AMD64 as you
can afford and run 32bit distro until you can reasonably convert to
64bit (that is the vast majority of your apps are in 64bit packages.)
But, be prepared to gather as many notes about updating your box to
64bit while you wait -- let the others blaze before you so you can
benefit from their mistakes.
Or, blaze ahead yourself and send me notes ;-)

--
Brad Fuller
(408) 799-6124