[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Free Software Musicians Wiki

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Thu May 12 21:45:11 EDT 2005

Norval Watson wrote:
> Hi James,
> I added my name, how do I add a page with my details?
> New to this wiki thing..

I guess it's only "easy" once you happen to know the
inner secrets :-/

NorvalWatson (no space) creates NorvalWatson? where
the "?" is a clickable link that goes to an editor for
a new page. ((This is another way to create a link)).

Once the new page actually exists then it appears as
"Norval Watson" (with space) but to link to it from
anywhere else you just keep using NorvalWatson.

Any WordsSmashedTogether, or ((like this)), become links.

--markc