[linux-audio-user] [slightly OT] Creative Commons Music on Machine Has No Agenda

Shayne O'Connor forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Fri May 13 11:15:46 EDT 2005

hi all

i've just redesigned my website, and have been able to release a whole
bunch of quality stuff under a Creative Commons license

http://www.machinehasnoagenda.com

... i especially recommend Problem Pony for anyone who is into old
bluegrass, blues, vocal harmonies ... Nathan is a brilliant producer of
sample-based electronica founded in eastern folk music ... East is an
instrumentalist crossing Sonic Youth and Dirty Three ... Zombie Army
makes soundtracks for non-existent horror movies ... a couple more ....

i've cottoned on to a really good server with heaps of space, so i'm
probly going to get a whole linux audio stream happening from there, too
- if you've got music you need hosted just let me know ;)

here's a link to the RSS feed (i don't think it's enclosure-enable yet) ...

anyway, i've only just gotten it up so there's a few things to do yet ...

enjoy the Free music!

shayne