[linux-audio-user] is there a video player with Jack sync

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 14:29:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

> yes, a number of us are looking for an answer to
> that question! afaik,
> xjadeo is the only real solution at this point. it
> does work very well,
> though!

I had xjadeo working on RH9 for awhile. I've built a
new FC3 machine and can load a file but when jack
transport rolls it's xjade only plays the first couple
of frames and then it stops.

It doesn't crash. I can relocate transport to 00:00:00
and xjadeo relocates to that position.

Has anyone else seen or solved this issue?

ron