[linux-audio-user] Re: some new soundfiles on-line

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri May 13 16:06:09 EDT 2005

James McDermott wrote:

>You mean you can connect seq24's midi ports using qjackctl?! That
>doesn't work on the latest Agnula/DeMuDi.
>
>Or does seq24 talk to Jack in some other way?
>
>I'm enjoying the .oggs too. What part of the system did the drums?

A few replies:

    First, seq24 0.6.3 isn't working with JACK 0.99.0 in PlanetCCRMA
RH9. I compiled seq24 myself, maybe I missed something ?

    Next, seq24 still handles its MIDI connections internally.

    Finally, if you mean the drums to my files they're just the default
drums for Creative's 8mbgmsfx.sf2 soundfont.

Best,

dp